Cloud Migration Methodology
Our cloud migration methodology follows a step-wise approach with well-defined phases aimed at helping organizations identify applications that are ideal for cloud migration, plan for data and application migration for deployment on a specific cloud platform.
The different types of cloud deployment options available to organizations are:
- Public Cloud Platforms such as Amazon EC2 and Microsoft Azure .
- On-demand Package providers such as Oracle, Salesforce.com, SAP .
- External Private Cloud Platforms from established vendor .
- External Private Cloud Infrastructures available from Mint Partners .
- Private Cloud setup on premise using Cloud Platforms from Industry recognized, leading vendors .
ITIS can help customers in conducting an application portfolio analysis to study the current application stack and identify application fit for each of the above cloud platform types.